Sunday, May 17, 2009

Starting All over again

Finally I am back to blogging, after long months of simply doing nothing, and now I decided to start again from the scratch, since I already forgotten my password on my previous blog(sign of aging) hahaha, and now I named my new blog “titled days” since this is just my personal blog or my online dairy diary(milky term) , which will contains some memorable events on my life, It can be good or bad, happy and sad but what matter is, it happened and I am choosing to remember it this way, because everywhere I go as long as there is a computer with internet connection I can remind my self of those events that somehow made a little twist and bend on my life’s journey.



Lesson to learn: isulat ang usernames at passwords ng inyong mga account or gumawa ka ng hint para paremember mo pagnakalimutan mo hehehe uminom ka rin ng memory enhancers jaja.



my old blog www.popdown13.co.nr

0 comments: